关于简单英语对话加翻译

人气:269 ℃/2023-01-16 12:33:26
【导读】 关于简单英语对话加翻译,下面是小编为你收集整理的,希望对你有帮助!作为跨文化语言教学的英语语篇教学课,只有注入生活化元素,才有助于学生用真实的情境来学习知识,同时也有助于学生 学会用英语做事情。小编整理了,欢迎阅读!一Steven and Julia are sho...

作为跨文化语言教学的英语语篇教学课,只有注入生活化元素,才有助于学生用真实的情境来学习知识,同时也有助于学生 学会用英语做事情。小编整理了,欢迎阅读!

Steven and Julia are shopping. Julia wants to make her nails manicured. So they go into a manicure shop.

当史蒂文和菜莉娅在逛街的时候,茱莉娅想把指甲修一下。于是他们走进一家美甲店。

Shop Assistant: Hello. Welcome!

店员:你们好,欢迎光临。

Julia: Hello. I'd like to have my nails manicured.

茱莉娅:你好,我想把指甲修一下。

Shop Assistant: This way please. We offer multiple manicure services here. Do you want a full service?

店员:这边请。我们这里有很多项修甲服务。想来个全套服务吗?

Julia: I don't need the full service.

茱莉娅:我不想做全套的。

Shop Assistant: But the full service will make your nails look much prettier and it is on discount now.

店员:但是全套服务会让你的指甲看起来更加漂亮,而且现在有折扣。

Julia: No, thanks. All I need is painting and polishing.

茱莉娅:不了,谢谢。我只想做下磨光和上色。

Shop Assistant: OK. Please sit down. I hope you will be satisfied with our service.

店员:好的,请坐。希望你对我们的服务满意。

Julia: Thanks very much.

茱莉娅:谢谢。

Steven has just had his beard shaved at thebarber's. The barber suggests him to trim theeyebrows.

史蒂文刚刚在理发店修了面。理发师建议他修一下眉毛。

Barber: Sir, I've finished your shaving. Wow, ittakes years off you after having a shave.

理发师:先生,胡子刮好了。哇,刮完胡子后你看起来年轻多了。

Steven: Really? You've done a good job.

史蒂文:真的吗?您的手艺很好。

Barber: Thank you. May I suggest you to trim your eyebrows?

理发师:谢谢了。我可以建议你修 一下眉毛吗?

Steven: I have never heard that men would trim their eyebrows. Are you kidding?

史蒂文:我从未听说过男士修眉毛的。你开玩笑的吧?

Barber: No, sir, I am serious. Haven't you heard that today men are becoming increasinglyinterested in having their eyebrows professionally groomed?

理发师:不,先生,我是认真的。难道你没听说过如今男性越来越对专业修眉感兴趣?

Steven: Do you mean that it is a trend for men to trim their eyebrows?

史蒂文:你的意思是男士们修眉是一个趋势了?

Barber: Absolutely. Several men have tried it in my barber shop. Do you want to try?

理发师:绝对是的。好几个男士已经在我的理发店里试过了。你想要试一下吗?

Steven: Yeah, let me have a try.

史蒂文:好吧,让我体验一下。

Steven has just had his hair cut at the barber's. Nowhe wants to ask the barber to shave for him.

史蒂文刚刚在理发店剪了头发。此刻他想要理发师给他修修面。

Barber: Sir, your hair is done. Anything else I cando for you?

理发师:先生,头发剪好了。还能为您做点什么吗?

Steven: I'd like to have a shave.

史蒂文:我想修修面。

Barber: All right, sir. Would you lie back so that I can shave you?

理发师:好的,先生。请您往后靠躺点,好让我给您刮胡子,好吗?

Steven: Sure. But my beard is rough.

史蒂文:当然可以。但是我的胡子很硬。

Barber: Don't worry, sir. I've never cut a customer. Shall I trim your moustache?

理发师:别担心,先生。我从未刮伤过任何顾客。要不要刮一下小胡须?

Steven: Yes, please.

史蒂文:请修一下。

Barber: Now, I've finished. How do you like it?

理发师:好,刮完了。你觉得怎么 样?

Steven: Wonderful. How much is the cost altogether?

史蒂文:好极了。一共多少钱?

Barber: 20 dollars.

理发师:20美元。

Steven: Here you are. Thank you, bye-bye!

史蒂文:给你。谢谢你,再见!

Barber: Bye-bye. Welcome to come next time!

理发师:再见。欢迎你下次再来。

Copyright © 2008-2024 蜗牛素材网 All Rights Reserved
一个致力于分享各种行业知识与经验、学习资源交流平台,知识让你的眼界更宽广!