语情景对话,即要求学生在具体的语言环境,具体的情景下完成对话。小编精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习!
1
Today Steven accompanies Julia to go shopping. Julia wants to buy a moisturizer. So they go to a toiletry shop.
今天史蒂文陪他的妻子来逛街。茱莉娅想买一款润肤霜。于是他们来到了一家化妆品店。
Saleswoman: Welcome. How can I help you?
专柜小姐:欢迎光临,请问你们要些什么?
Julia: We want to look at some of your products.
茱莉娅:我们想看看你们的产品。
Saleswoman: This way please. We have a full range of products from cosmetics to skin cleansers.
专柜小姐:这边请。我们有一系列的产品,从彩妆到洁肤品应有尽有。
Julia: Could you commend me some moisturizers?
茱莉娅:你可以介绍一些保湿产品吗?
Saleswoman: Your T-zone gets oily easily, but your cheeks are dry in winter. Am I right?
专柜小姐:你的T字部位容易出油,但是在冬天两颊却很干。是吗?
Julia: Yes, that's right.
茱莉娅:是的,就是那样。
Saleswoman: This "Cream of Olives" is our bestseller for combination skin. You can try it on your hand.
专柜小姐:这款橄榄滋养霜是我们卖得最好的,专门针对混合型肌肤。你可以在手上试一下。
Julia: Oh, very good. I will buy this one.
茱莉娅:嗯,不错。我买这个了。
Saleswoman: All right. Anything else?
专柜小姐:好的。还要别的吗?
Julia: No. Thank you.
茱莉娅:不需要了。谢谢你。
Saleswoman: My pleasure.
专柜小姐:很乐意为您服务。
2
Steven decides to go to the bank to pay his waterand electricity fees last month.
史蒂文决定去银行付上个月的水电费。
Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?
银行职员:您好,您要办理什么业务?
Steven: Hello, I come to pay my water and electricityfees.
史蒂文:你好,我来交水电费。
Bank Clerk: Give me your water and electricity bills, please.
银行职员:把您的水电费单给我。
Steven: Here they are.
史蒂文:给。
Bank Clerk: You should pay 160 yuan for the electricity fee and 80yuan for the water fee.
银行职员:你应该付电费160元,水费80元。
Steven: Do you mean that I should pay 240 yuan in total?
史蒂文:你的意思是我总共要付240元吗?
Bank Clerk: Yes. Will you pay by cash or credit card?
银行职员:是的。你要用现金付还是信用卡付?
Steven: Cash, please. Here is the money.
银行职员:现金,给你钱。
Bank Clerk: I get 250 yuan from you, and this is the change, 10 yuan.
银行职员:收您250元,找您10元钱。
Steven: OK. Thank you. Bye-bye.
史蒂文:好的。谢谢你。再见。
Bank Clerk: Bye.
银行职员:再见。
3
Steven lost his credit card this morning. He came tothe bank to report the loss.
今天早上史蒂文丟了信用卡。他来到银行挂失。
Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?
银行职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?
Steven: Hello. I'm sorry to tell you that I've lost mycredit card this morning. I want to report the lossand replace a card.
史蒂文:你好。我很抱歉地告诉你,今天早上我把信用卡弄丢了。我想挂失并且补办张卡。
Bank Clerk: Don't worry. I will help you soon. Please fill in this form first. And write down yourname, your account number and the amount in your card please.
银行职员:不要担心,我马上帮你办理。请您先把这张表填一下。在表上写上您的名字、账户号还有卡上金额。
Steven: Done!
史蒂文:填好了。
Bank Clerk: OK. May I see your ID card? Steven passed his ID card. Please wait for amoment. Let me go and check the account. A few minutes later. We have locked your card.You can comehere to renew the account and get a new card a week later. Your money will notbe lost.
银行职员:好的。请出示下您的身份证。史蒂文把身份证递过去。请等一下。我帮您去查一 查。几分钟过去了。您的卡已经被锁定了。一周以后你可以来这里办理解挂手续,并领新卡。您的钱不会丢的。
Steven: Thank goodness.
史蒂文:谢天谢地。
Bank Clerk: Please pay 10 yuan,the handling charge.
银行职员:请付10元挂失手续费。
Steven: OK! Thank you very much. See you a week later.
史蒂文:好的。非常感谢。一周后见!
Bank Clerk: See you!
银行职员:再见!